Main activities of the project
Results will be achieved through activities at central and college levels in areas of:
- Improve college management in terms of planning, finance, human resources, students
- follow up.
- Improve management of CMU, PDU and TIET departments
- Improve colleges facilities for teaching and learning and provides enhanced laboratories, classrooms,user-friendly libraries and staff rooms.
- Improve colleges maintenance
- Disseminate Guidelines for sustainable infrastructure
- Improve the physical conditions by providing safe and secure learning environment
- Strengthen teaching staff skills in the field of adult teaching and learning, learner-centered methodologies and ICT in teaching and learning via a support supervision and college-based mentor-ship systems, User-friendly libraries
- Pilot the implementation of a system of Continuous School Practice in Partner Secondary Schools surrounding the colleges in order to offer more teaching opportunities to student-teachers and introduce learners centered methodologies in secondary schools
Cross-cutting issues (HIV/AIDS, gender, environment) are incorporated in all activities.
Organogram of TTE Project