If you witnessed or received exemplary service from an MOE staff, we would like to hear your Comments!
Education Planning Department
Mr. G. A. Dhatemwa
The department is responsible for Education Planning, Development Budgeting, Project Formulation, Research, Monitoring and Evaluation and Collection, Processing and Dissemination of Statistics on Education Sector.
- To develop co-coordinated planning policies and strategies that are consistent with other sect oral policies and plans.
- To advise top management on education strategic objectives
- To develop a management information system that supports education planning, management, monitoring and evaluation.
The Department consists of three Divisions;
- Division of Statistics,
- Monitoring and Evaluation headed by Ag.Assistant Commissioner, Mr. Joseph Eilor.
- Statistics, headed by Principal Statistician, Ms.Irene Namatovu Lubega.
- Monitoring and Evaluation, headed by Ag. Principal Education Planner (M&E), Mr. Cathbert Mulyalya.
- Division of Budget and Strategic Planning, headed by Assistant Commissioner, Mr. Kevin Balaba (Ag. Assistant Commissioner)
- Division of Policy Analysis.
- Budgeting, headed by Mr. Wilber Ainebyona, Principal Economist(Budgeting)
- Projects, headed by Mr. Kabagambe Richard, Ag. Principal Economist (Projects)